Is your child crawling or do they have walking skills emerging? Are you looking for ways to learn more about their development and how to support and challenge them? Then this is the group for you – keep reading!
The purpose behind the developmental playgroup is to provide parents a place to come with their children where they have access to not only other parents and children, but also a development professional, such as a pediatric physical therapist, pediatric occupational therapist, pediatric speech therapist, and/or an infant development specialist.
Pre/New-Walkers Program Includes
- Developmental group for parents and pre-crawler/pre-walker kids
- Come meet other parents and kids
- Come with all your questions
- Are jumpers safe for my child?
- What about exersaucers?
- How can I help my child be steadier on their feet?
- What else should I expect at this stage of development?
- Variety of motor activities will be provided and adapted for each kid
- Weekly focus: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Language, Cognition, & Self-Help
- “Report cards” to help track child’s progress will be provided
- Experienced physical therapist/early interventionist on hand
|When:||Wednesday at 10:30-11:30 am|
|Cost:||$10/week drop-in -or- $30/month subscription|
Free for 1st session