Are you looking for a place to get all your questions answered about your child’s development? Does your child have plagiocephaly (a flat head) or toricollis (tight neck)? This is the place for you – keep reading!
The purpose behind the developmental playgroup is to provide parents a place to come with their children where they have access to not only other parents and children, but also a development professional, such as a pediatric physical therapist, pediatric occupational therapist, pediatric speech therapist, and/or an infant development specialist.
Pre-Crawler Program Includes
- Developmental group for parents and pre-crawler kids
- Come meet other parents and kids
- Come with all your questions
- Why is tummy time so important?
- How do I get my child to like being on their stomach?
- How long should I swaddle for?
- How can I help my child roll over?
- What can I do to help their flat head?
- Variety of motor activities will be provided and adapted for each kid
- Weekly focus: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Language, Cognition, Self-Help, & Torticollis/Plagiocephaly
- “Report cards” to help track child’s progress will be provided
- Experienced physical therapist/early interventionist on hand
|When:||Mondays at 10:30 – 11:30|
|Cost:||$10/week drop-in -or- $30/month subscription|
Free for 1st session