Is your child walking and have new higher level skills emerging? Are you looking for ways to learn more about their development and how to support and challenge them? Then this is the group for you – keep reading!
The purpose behind the developmental playgroup is to provide parents a place to come with their children where they have access to not only other parents and children, but also a development professional, such as a pediatric physical therapist, pediatric occupational therapist, pediatric speech therapist, and/or an infant development specialist.
Toddlers Program Includes
- Developmental group for parents and toddlers
- Come meet other parents and toddlers
- Come with all your questions
- How do I help them learn to run/jump?
- Should they be climbing that?
- What else should I expect at this stage of development?
- Variety of motor activities will be provided and adapted for each kid
- Weekly focus: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Language, Cognition, & Self-Help
- “Report cards” to help track child’s progress will be provided
- Experienced physical therapist/early interventionist on hand
|When:||Fridays at 10:30 – 11:30|
|Cost:||$10/week drop-in -or- $30/month subscription|
Free for 1st session