Ready for some Halloween Fitness? First, stop in our shop for our interactive adventure through a Haunted House!
Next let’s practice some good moves for Halloween!
- Spider Walk: Squat down to the ground and put your hands between your feet and take a walk around! Maybe make a masking tape spider web to travel along!
- Zombie Walk: Put your arms straight out in front of you and kick your foot up to your hands taking turns with the left and the right. Make sure there isn’t anything in your way!
- Ghost Flight: Lie on your belly and reach your arms out in front of you. Lift up your arms and legs off the ground to fly through the night. See how long you can fly for!
- Black Cat Stretch: Get on your hands and knees and arch your back while putting your head down and then lift your head and let your belly/back sag down. Repeat several times.
- Pumpkin Roll: Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your arms wrapped around your knees. Go from this position to lying flat on your back with arms overhead. Come back up into your pumpkin position again. Repeat!
What are some of your favorite Halloween moves?
Don’t forget to get our interactive Halloween Haunted House Adventure! And for more fun activities (including Halloween Specific) check out our Activity Round-Up!