Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for continuing to enjoy our blog as much as we enjoy producing it. Here are the ten posts that were the most popular over 2014. We can’t wait to see what 2015 produces!
10. Encouraging Rolling – From Back to Stomach
7. My Child Isn’t Rolling Over: Should I Be Concerned?
6. Easter Egg Hunt for Motor Skills
4. Having a Ball with Core Muscle Strength
2. Motor Learning: Stages of Motor Learning and Strategies to Improve Acquisition of Motor Skills
And the number one post this year was this amazing Guest Post from the folks over at Milestones and Miracles!